We are supporting an ambitious tech company with their 2021/22 hiring plan and they have an immediate need within their development team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing team creating automated processes to build mobile apps.
They will be the leading app platform, enabling agencies and companies to build apps without needing their own developers.
They will focus their development in the EU servicing clients across Europe and the USA. This provides you with the opportunity to work across the technology stack, learning all the critical skills for mobile development.
Your responsibilities will primarily be to extend the ReactJS front-end and the middle layer functions on our platform but they encourage developing skills across the entire technology stack.
• .NET Web Api experience at least 2+ years in full life cycle development in a production
• Good understanding of http / https protocol and IIS7+
• Good understanding and experience in SOAP and Rest services using JSON
• Microsoft SQL Server proficient in database design, creation, querying and optimizing queries.
• ReactJS experience at least 2+ years, understanding Component lifecycle, hooks, Redux, following atomic design guidelines, working with webpack
• Thorough understanding of responsive HTML and CSS
• Experience with Azure (web jobs, functions, service bus, queue, storage)
Nice to have:
• Experience with Stripe Api
• Experience with Xamarin
• Experience with DDD
Personal skills – you will be:
• Be comfortable and proficient working and explaining your work and technical concepts and ideas in an English-speaking environment
• Ambitious and have a vision about what you want to achieve self-driven, bring ideas to the table
• Totally dedicated to succeed – determined to resolve a problem however hard it is.
• Technically creative – you will be inventing a lot of new solutions under pressure in production environments probably in non-traditional means.
• A finisher with great attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for the right person – you will know if it is you!
Note: Although a remote opportunity we are looking for someone based within the EU, ideally Central Europe.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info